How to Register
To register for competitions utilizing the NEW Skate Nova Scotia online competition registration system, please have the following information ready before proceeding:
- Skater’s Skate Canada ten-digit membership number NOTE: If you do not know your membership number please contact your home club or Member Services at email@example.com
- An email address to use for your account.
- Attending coach’s name and email address
- If entering a category with a partner, have the partner’s Skate Canada ten-digit membership number, name, date of birth and e-mail address (*Note: Only one partner needs to register for a given category. More details on registering partners below)
- Credit card information for payment processing
The account email address and password you use will be required for future login when registering for subsequent Skate Nova Scotia competitions.
If You Do Not Have An Account, Create Your Account:
- Click the login icon in the top right hand corner or go directly to: https://skatecanadans.uplifterinc.com/login/
- Create your account with a valid email address and a password. Include the parent’s details if registering for a skater under 18 and include all address details. Opt in to any relevant message lists and click “Continue”. Please take note of your email address and password to register for subsequent events at Skate Nova Scotia.
- Add the Skater’s details that you will be registering for competitions. Include their
- First & Last Name
- 10-Digit Skate Canada Number if you are a Skate Canada Member – please ensure this is accurate as it may prevent your registration from certain events in future that requires Skate Canada membership
- Name and Email address of your attending coach. You may enter up to 2 coaches
If you are registering multiple skaters or a team, please ensure to add any skaters that you will be registering. We recommend that the skater of a team that will be registering for multiple disciplines that includes a singles event be the skater that registers on behalf of the team.
If both skaters of a team are registering for singles events as well, one skater should register both for their team event and singles event on a single account. When the second skater creates their account, the skater will receive the following error when creating their skater profile:
- Another skater has the value XXXXXX for Skate Canada Number. This value must be unique.
Please proceed with creating the skater profile, leaving the Skate Canada Number blank. You can contact the Skate Nova Scotia section office to notify us of the error so that we can match the Skate Canada up accordingly.
Or If You Have An Account, Login:
- If you didn’t just create your account, login to your Skate Nova Scotia account by clicking on “Login” in the top right hand corner
- Enter your email address and password in the right hand section under the heading “Have an Account?”
If You Have and Account, But Have Forgotten Your Password:
- Click on this Forget Password link. Enter your email address that you used to create your account.
- An email will be sent to you prompting you to reset your password
Competition & Category Selection:
- Click on the competition for which you wish to register in the main menu
- Select the Event category you would like to register for and click the “Register”
- If you cannot immediately find your event, filter the Event list by Category Level on the right hand menu
- Click the “Register” button beside the event
- If you have multiple skaters in your account, select the skater that will be registering for the appropriate event
- If you are registering pair/dance team:
- Only one partner needs to register for a given category. Select both skaters from the selection box
- Once you’ve added all the events you will be registering for, click on “Shopping Cart” in the top menu
Confirmation Of Registered Events And Skater Details:
- Confirm the events and skater details in your shopping cart. If the events are correct, click “Confirm & Register”
Acceptance Of Policies & Waivers:
- Confirm your contact information and billing details. Click on any Policies that require your agreement. You will need to agree to the specific competition waivers. Click on each link, read the policies and click “Accept”.
- Once each policy has been accepted, click “Send an Etransfer” or "Pay by Cheque" to complete your order.
- Once the payment has been processed a “Registration Invoice” receipt screen will appear. You will also receive a copy of this invoice by email. Please do not send/or reply to this email as it is for outgoing emails only. You must contact the Event Registrar directly if you have payment confirmation questions. Contact details may be found on the Event Announcement
- You may print this page for your records
- A confirmation e-mail has been sent to the e-mail address for the skater